Not everyone wakes up in the morning and decides to change their lives. It’s pretty common that most people would turn to inspirational quotes for guidance and motivation especially in times when they feel lost.
Here are 10 inspirational quotes that never fail to talk some sense into my head. Feel free to pin and share them around. 🙂
1. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” –Omar Khayyam
2. “Enjoy what life has to offer.” –The Walking Writer
3. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” –Lady Bird Johnson
4. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” –Albert Einstein
5. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance. The wise grows it under his feet.” –James Oppenheim
6. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” –Morris West
7. “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand.” –Napoleon Hill
8. “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.” –Epictetus
9. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” –Napoleon Hill
10. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” –Paul Valery
Check out my other posts
An ENTP who’s always thirsty for new adventures. Apart from music and writing, I’m also passionate about travel, art and entrepreneurship.